HEY...
My dear friends...
long time no see all of you lol...
how are you???
great???wonderful???fantastic???
I think so ...
haha...
I so miss all of you ....
when we can meet again??
haha...
recently,I looked my friends facebook and blog....
they always upload the new pictures...
wakao....
so jealous lol....
no took me out...
haha....
I really really so miss all of you ....
I'm arrived Australia already one months ago....
I recognized many friends at here...
they are so friendly and kindly..
all of them is come from different country ....
like China,Japan,Korean,Sadi,Thailand and more....
haha....
learnt a lot of culture.....
learnt a lot of language....
learnt a lot of.........too many....
when after school....
we going to cafe eat together....
all is talk active people....
they mouths are non- stop...
haha..
BUT...
when I came home...
always alone in the bedroom....
because my housemate all so busy one...
haiz...
haha....
anyway....
when I on my computer....
my precious Malaysia friends and family will come to find me...
haha.....
Australia Adelaide climate become winter...
OMG....
but now freezing also lol.....
haha....
let's me always starve....
therefore,I eat a lot at here....
eat eat eat eat eat....
i become fatty...
haha....
at here...
I have aunty ...
therefore she always took me out when she free....
she took me went to RANDOM MALL,CHINA TOWN,AND MORE...
when july...
she want take me go to Melbourne ...
WOO....
very intersting...
haha...
excite excite excite...
so...
my dear friends....
take care for urself...
^^
lol,ur english never improve wat...just improve the single word,anyway gambateh!u wil b more good one!
回复删除ya.... I think you enjoy your live more than bored.
回复删除Your vocabulary used at the wrong way.
Whatever....
put more effort, read more stories can improve your english.