2010年7月13日星期二

Recently Stuff~~~

I have one more weeks for my school holiday...
sometimes feel boring,exhausted,sleepy....
OmG....
but now,my friends pick me up going to Adelaide library everyday....
over there really huge....
difference with Malaysia library....
I love that so so so much....
Maybe I will go there always....
haha.....
--------------------------------------------------
Recently,I using skype talking with my MuM....
she ever asking when is my school holiday???
because she going to help me to book the flight ticket...
haha....
I said to her might be December 18 or 19 that days....
and my MuM said she would like to help me to book at that day...
Woo......
come on...
I wanna go back to Malaysia visit my dear friends......
I really miss them very very very much....
---------------------------------------------------------
my housemate....
bastard housemate....
Yesterday the bitch housemate girl turned off my heater....
wakao....
I felt freezing yesterday night...
that's why I went to turn on the heater....
just a moment..
she went to turn off again...
Sun of the BitCh....
I didn't see that people do like that before...
bItCh girl.....
but...nEVer MInd
I going to move another house....
HAHA......
don't let me see the bastard girl again.....
this bastard girl do the damn things as heck....
----------------------------------------------------

I have nose bleeding lately when I'm taking shower....
because now is winter time in Australia.....
is too dry for here....
hate it so much....
let my skin become dry and dry....T-T
------------------------------------------------------
The End:)

没有评论:

发表评论

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员