2011年1月11日星期二
刘界辉 - 落夏儿( I need to have a big plan in Malaysia XD
Woo...
This song is nice
Have you ever known this person
Actually
I don't really like his songs
But
I prefer this song
I don't know why
Because it gives me energy XD
I hope you would like it as well;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Malaysia life
Well
It's nice
When I was in Australia
I hoped I could have a nice Malaysia life
I got it, eventually XD
However
I read newspaper which is 星洲日报
Australia is in catastrophe
OMG~!~!~!~~!
Especially East Australia and West Australia
Fortunately, I study in South Australia
I hope my friends in Australia will be fine
I hope Australia's catastrophe will be gone as soon as possible~!~!~!~!
God blesses them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What should I do before my birthday?
What should I do before my brother's wedding ?
What should I do before Chinese New Year?
What should I do before Valentine's day?
What should I do before back to Australia?
?????WHAT SHOULD I DO????
I need to have a big plan now!!!!!!!!!! ;)) XD
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论