2011年3月7日星期一

Lately feeling

Yeh :)
I'm gonna join University GYM with my housemates
I'm quite happy
Because
I'll not let my Malaysia's friends say I look more fat than before
It's hurt me lol~!!!!
haha
That's why I join the GYM
it's quite cheaper for Uni student
If for public people
Certainly
Will be more expensive

I really hope
really hope
I can have the another face looking
Before I go back to Malaysia XD
This is my expecting for

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like to see the constellation
I don't know why
Because after I have looked about that
I'll feel comfortable
Constellation is quite intersting
Because it can read out a personality
Woo..
It's impressive
Haha...

-------------------------------------------------------------

My sister is coming soon
I don't know what should I do for her?
I just wanna stay with her only
However
We will stay in different houses
Because my house's rooms are full
Unfortunately
she needs to stay at another garden

I told myself
I have to take care about her very carefully
Yup
This is my resposiblity :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally
I miss someone
Keep missing
Non-stop missing
Can be together
I've no idea
Just wait
wait
wait
and wait
This is my principle
Wait=principle :)

You can do it
Desmond :)

1 条评论:

  1. YA... try our best... i thinky ou could do it!
    Don't let percussion laugh at you!!

    P.S.: Don't give up!!

    回复删除

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员