I'm writting blog at one o'clock in the midnight in Australia
Today, I felt quite frustrated
Because I couldn't answer any questions to my course coodinator
I felt extremely sorrowful
I was blamming myself
Why I can't be the good one in the class
I feel extremely stressed now
Because I can't step together with my course mates together
I have to introspect myself
Perhaps
I'm not the perfect one
But
I promised myself
I must go back to Malaysia in this year October
I have to rush my courses
Even though thoese courses are tough
I believe myself
I can cope these courses
Desmond, Gambateh ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two or Three days ago
I talked with my housemate
Who was Angela
I told her all about my secrets
But
We shared our secrets togther
It's a confidential chatting
We have promised mutually
Therefore, she and I have to keep secrets forever
Finally, I have released out my secret
It has been keeping on my mind 5 or 6 years
It's quite long
I feel quite glad about this
I have to say thanks Angela
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I extremely miss my Malaysia life
the life was in January and February
I can't forget those affairs in Malaysia
These have already been my memorable affairs
Certainly
I'll keep these until I go back to Malaysia ;)
See ya my Malaysian Friends :)
没有评论:
发表评论