2011年5月24日星期二

Bless!!:)

What am I thinking of?
I even don't know
Because I feel quite confused, sometimes
I don't know what should I do?
I just hope that I could pass all my courses in this year
After that
I can go back Malaysia in this year
Really hope so!!

Damn miss
Damn miss

I really don't know what should I do?
who can tell me?
I just know
studying is my most significant in my life
I must graduate degree in Australia first
Otherwise
I might be laughed by numerous people in Malaysia
Because I feel afraid
That's why
I don't want to come back Malaysia to study my degree
In addition
My parents told me that studying in Australia is a dream for someone else
Therefore, I have chance to study in oversea
This is my fortune

Definitely
I absolutely agree to my parents
So
I have to realise their wish
Also
I must let my family feel proud of me

Now
This is my obligation only
'STUDY'

I really enjoy my study life in Australia
However
I just want to go back Malaysia
I just want to have same situation when last time I went back Malaysia
Really~~!!!

So
I must pass all my subjects!!!!
PASS ALL!!!!
HIGH DISTINCTION!!!!
GAMBATEH:)
Desmond.

God bless me:)
Bless my life:)
Bless someone:)

没有评论:

发表评论

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员