Hi Guys:)
How are you?
I'm in vacation now
However, I can't go back to Malaysia to celebrate my holidays T-T
Because my precious sister is here with me
But she's going back on 15 of July
Because she chose to study in Malaysia
she chose ACCA as her course
I hope that she would not feel regretful of choosing this circumstance
I'm probably going back in October
Because I have passed all courses in this semester XD
I feel quite happy
Unfortunately, my friends failed this time exam.
At that time, I didn't know that how to comfort their feeling.
I just prayed for them
I hope that my next semester will be a smooth and good semester
I'm trying to change myself looking, behaviour, attidute, etc.
Because I think that I'm not the perfect one in the world
I hope I could be that.
Malaysia, my lovely hometown
I really miss my family and friends
Even though my sister is here with me
But she is going back what~~haha XD
Actually I feel little bit sad of it
what she choose, I will stand beside her always and support her :)
My life, My choice, My opportunity
I don't want to waste my time
Although, it's minutes or seconds
Which is very siginificant in my life!!!
I tell myself that I can do it :)
Gambateh for my future life :)
没有评论:
发表评论