OMG~~
My sister just came back from Melbourne for travelling
She's going back to Malaysia on this Friday
She's staying with me
But she sleeps in another girl's housemate room
She puts all her bags, luggages, etc. in my room
I feel that my room is badly messy!!!!
==
I even don't know how to express my feeling out
Anyway
She's going back to Malaysia for studying her education already
So
This is her few days to stay at here only
I talk with Jim nearly everyday
Haha~
I feel quite happy I have this kind of best friend in my life
Even though when he calls me
We just greet each other only
After that we do ourself things
Because I'm being busy recently
I can't play game with him
Today
He's sharing about percussionists and band stuff
He was just grumbling and kept saying someone
Woo~~
But
He was right
Because band concert is coming on this Saturday
But some band members don't like to participate the practice with them
WOO...SO BRAVE....==
Whatever
I just want to tell them
'All the Best'
Nothing to tell already
Because I'm not in Malaysia
Ya
I have to thank our previous percussionist
who's Rachel
she bought and designed the group t-shirt for us
Feel glad for that :)
Thank you so much ~
I really hope that I could go back in July
Unfortunately
It's not my choice
Haha~
Assignments, Quiz
These are going to submit in next week!!!
I start feeling stressed and frustrated!!!
Woo....
I know that I'm going back to Malaysia soon
I have to get this challenge before I go back :)
Gambateh, Desmond :)
没有评论:
发表评论