2011年7月7日星期四

Randomly thinking

Now
I always like to pretend that I feel happy everyday
Even I suffer some unhappy affairs along

Pretending is my lifestyle for camouflaging my feeling and thought
Who is Desmond? What is he doing? What has he been doing? What's going on with him?
I keep asking myself this kind of stupid question
I feel that I'm so foolish!!!==


I keep telling my friends and saying myself with this 'GOOD' sentence
Because I don't want to feel unhappy in every hour
Even in one minute!!
This is my rule
I think that people are born in this world for happy life rather than sorrowful life


I'm getting homesick again
I haven't been getting it since I came back to Australia
However
It's starting to begin again T-T
It'll probably make me to feel sad again
I promise myself that I must finish this semester before go back to Malaysia
Then I have to realise my wish!

Because, I wanted to go back in the first semester actually
But I heard my mummy suggestion
who said that oversea studying life must stay for nearly 6 or 7 months in one year
otherwise, it's not called oversea studying

Okey, fine
I'm good boy what~
haha~
I sure listen my mummy's advice

Okey,
This semester just began
Assignment deadline is coming soon!!!!!!!!!
I have to start my uni's life again!!!
haha~~

Gambateh, Desmond :)
Malaysia<

没有评论:

发表评论

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员