
If your mother told you
She will not have more time to spend with family
What will you give response to your dearest mother
What will you feel at that time
what will you do for your mother
She is our precious mother
Since we were born out from her womb
She has been taking care about us
Therefore
What is your feeling when she is going to heaven
What a beautiful paradise
You and me haven't been there also
Sometimes
When I review those pictures when I was a kid
My feeling is happy
Because children would not leave withour parent
Especially our mother
She would like to accompany until you have a family
I'm going back to Malaysia as soon
Now
I feel
I have no many time to stay with my family
It seems like I'm going to leave my family
I probably won't come back to Malaysia more than one years
I'm so sorry my friends & family
I wish you guys could have a good health and happy smile everyday
This is my last time going back Malaysia
My ... I don't want to leave you neither
Because ....sorry....
Bye Bye.
没有评论:
发表评论