2010年12月3日星期五

Pillow is made by my lovely granny;)

I feel quite happy
Because I'm retuning to Malaysia as soon
My assignment and seminar presentation have finished
What a wonderful for me today;)

My granny has done a pillow for me
she made it by herself
OMG
I have been begging for a long time
Now she has already made it for me
The pillow contains a plenty of tea leaf
Tea leaf can give some positive and good energy to people
That's why my granny put the tea leaf into pillow
I'll take it as soon
I'll not lose it
Because it is made it by my lovely granny


Now, I'm thinking what should I do after I return to Malaysia?
I will not randomly spend my significant time in Malaysia
I will think about that before I go back Malaysia

Even though, the coming week is my exam week
But my feeling is like~~...haha~~( hard to explain)

Okey~~time to sleep~~
Desmond;)

没有评论:

发表评论

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员