2010年12月7日星期二

星光幫 - 總在我身旁 (mv)



What's my dream in my life
Actually
I considerably love music
However
Music just could acquire 50 percent in my whole life
Other 50 percent
It has to be acquired by other things

I have been learning piano neraly 10 years
Unfortunately
Because of study in forgein country
I'm forced to can't play piano
regretfully, I can't keep playing my music

I have been thinking that what's my dream in my life
What shall I do in my life?
I had got a wonderful & an amazing life when I was studying high school
I had my class friends & my percussion members
Because of them
I have no regret in my secondary school life
Thanks my friends;)
You all are the best in my life;)

I'm going back Malaysia as soon
My mother is helping me to change my flight date
Because I need to go back early
I have been missing my family and friends

I received a good news from Malaysia
My eldest brother's girl friend is expecting now~!!!
When I heard this good news
My smile was~~~~( Hard explain)


Today, I post this memorable song for my friends
Because of this song
Let me re-call many memories from my memory brain
My dearst friends
Enjoy it;)

没有评论:

发表评论

我的可爱组员

我的可爱组员